Chris Van Redman
Is a Graphic Designer & Artist out of San Diego
8+ years as a highly creative and multitalented Marketer & Graphic Designer - focused on multimedia, marketing, and print design. Excellent team, communication, and written skills in a fast-paced environment.
CVR Designs, San Diego, CA (8/2017 - PRESENT)
Independent Marketing & Graphic Design
• Conceptualize, plan and design solutions per client specifications using Adobe CC & Microsoft.
• Communicating with printing companies to ensure vectors and files are complete.
• Create web pages based on client’s needs and run eCommerce using Magento, Drupal and using
• Marketing tactics used: Paid Search (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Affiliate and Partnership Marketing, Display Advertising, Media Buying, Web Analytics, Conversion Optimization (A/B & Multivariate testing) and Project Management
Rhino Marketing, Chula Vista, CA (1/2016 - 11/2017)
Marketing & Graphic Designer
• Develop, design and produce marketing materials including logos, business cards, apparel etc.
while staying within the visual guidelines & budget.
• Lead design team to develop and create visual communication materials that support brand
strategy and review designs for customer proofs.
• Communicate with clients about commercial exposure through sales strategy, Google, Facebook
and social media options.
EthiCal Apparel, Berkeley, CA (9/2014 - 5/2015)
Director of Design
•Lead graphic designer and responsible for final proofs and proper print preparation
•Delegation and coordination of jobs to design team
•Head Instructor of Adobe illustrator and Adobe Photoshop software and development of tutorials
•Liaison between design team and sales team with final coordination between EthiCal and screenprinters
S9 Graphics, Palm Springs, CA (11/2011 - 7/2014)
Graphic Designer & Print Production
• Design graphic material; logos, vehicle wraps, marketing material, apparel signage, etc.
• Create customer proofs, vectorize old logos, photoshop mockups and illustrate concepts to customers.
• Work with clients to create brand identity and develop business cards, website and social media platform.
UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA (2013 - 2015)
B.A. Art Practice
• Studied Art Practice with a concentration on digital design & painting.
• Served as Director of Design for EthiCal apparel and collaborated with CITRIS Engineering Lab.
Software + Skills
Adobe Creative Cloud: [Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Edge Animate, Muse, After Effects, Lightroom, Premier Pro] Microsoft Office Suite: [Word, PowerPoint, Excel], Rhinoceros 5, AutoCad, CRM, HTML, CSS, jQuery
Commission Junction, Link Share, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Omniture, DoubleClick DART, adCenter, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, MediaMath, Quantcast, Webmaster Tools, SeoClarity, SeoMoz, Opensite Explorer, Majestic SEO.